Join Our Digital Vendor Collective
Your business is more than just a listing.
From Instagram to TikTok, If your ideal couple is hanging out there, we want you to be there too! Which is why we call it a digital membership, not just a website listing. When you join our digital vendor collective we’ll work with you on all the major online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and of course, our website. Giving couples access to your business wherever they are online. Pennsylvania Weddings is serious about our vendors and who we list so we can ensure couples are seeking out only the best, professional vendors for their wedding day.
Website listing with landing page | Bi-Monthly Sponsored Posts on IG and FB | Quarterly REELS/TikToks | Pinning to our Pinterest | Guest Blogging | Discounted Event Tickets
The Digital Details
Who Can Join?
Any wedding vendor can apply to join our collective but there are a few things to note before hitting that submit button below.
- You’ll need at least 5-10 weddings under your belt for non-photographers. This will vary depending on what you do. Photographers need a minimum of 3 years in the wedding industry.
- New venues can apply as long as you have all your proper permits to host events and professional photos of the venue.
- Have an active Instagram account with at least 90% of your photos tailored to weddings. Bakeries and Catering, we ask for at least 50%.
- Have a variety of professional photos to send in. Even better is a variety of diversity among your photos.
Important Things To Know
- Only apply if you are serious about joining our network. We offer a lot to vendors but these only work if you’re willing to participate.
- We are an LGBTQ+ and diversity friendly company. If you do not share these values, do not apply.
- We cannot create your listing without: Images, a little writeup about you/your business, your logo and your headshot (this can be for your GM or main client contact if you’re a larger company).
- Venues will be asked for a starting rate for 100 people, capacity and amenities.
- It helps to have weddings featured on our site. If you’re not a photographer or planner,. we encourage you to see if one of the weddings you worked could be submitted by the photographer or planner.
Pennsylvania Weddings Magazine offers PA and neighboring state vendors the opportunity to showcase their businesses in Pennsylvania’s ONLY statewide wedding magazine. Our print publication is released annually making it a little more exclusive. We include real weddings, inspiration and vendor features. The magazine is printed on high-end stocks and produced with environmentally friendly print practices. Printed locally in Bucks County and published/distributed in-house by our parent company, Heirloom Media Co. Allowing us to cut out the middle man and keep our carbon footprint smaller.
Our print publication runs from December to September (Volume 3, 2023). Our current issue, V2 released on March 15th. All print advertising rates include a yearly Digital membership.
Media Kit Coming Soon!